Range Safety Rules:
Safety – Everyone’s top priority!
Proper Etiquette with a Firearm at All Times- reckless, irresponsible or unsafe conduct with a firearm is completely unacceptable.
Our range is under constant electronic surveillance in several locations, including a live feed throughout our showroom floor– vulgarity or inappropriate gestures and conduct will not be tolerated).
- No Horseplay – Period.
- Load & unload from firing line only.
- Controlled shooting only – no rapid rapid fire unless you are 100% confident you can keep every single shot on target. Otherwise, please slow down.
- No drawing from a holster or concealement (Law Enforcement excluded).
- No unsafe posing for pictures – it is unacceptable to point a gun at anyone for any reason, even if you know that it’s unloaded.
- Please immediately report all unsafe conditions to range officer.
- Always treat every gun as if it were loaded, even if you know it’s not.
- Muzzle Discipline – make sure your guns stays pointed in a safe direction at all times, or at least until on target and prepared to fire.
- Trigger Discipline – make sure to keep your finger out of the trigger guard until on target and prepared to fire.
- Know Your Target and what lies beyond.
- Please do not shoot at anything other than your target.
- Educate Yourself – understand how to safely and effectively operate your handgun.
- Routine Maintenance – make sure your handgun stays in proper working condition.
- Take Responsibility – use the correct ammunition for your handgun and double check all equipment before loading.
- Safety Equipment – always wear eye and ear protection while shooting.
- Zero Tolerance – never use drugs, alcohol or any other substance which could impair your mental or physical capabilities before or during shooting.